1 ) Happy Father’s Day! I hope all you fathers enjoyed your day! Miss you Dad! We made a cute little treat for Mr.PBandO.
2) New blog I’m following: Food 52. I know, I know. What took me so long?
4) Running: I don’t talk much about my running on the blog, mainly because it was really sucking for the past year. I’ve had a form of runner’s knee, and I have been struggling to get my time back up. Well, after 3 specialists, I seem to be on the mend. I’m not signing up for a marathon, but it’s nice to be getting past it.
5) Golf: Last month I told you about Mr. PBandO’s hole in one, well, he’s convinced me to get back in the game. Every Saturday is date night at his club. You get to bring your wife for a lesson, 9 holes of golf and dinner. I still have my clubs, so why not. Plus the more golf I play the more outfits I get.
6) Stain! Stain and more stain. Seriously folks, we are still staining. I’m not even kidding, not even a little bit. It better be worth it, or I’m moving.
7) Garden Update. I have only had to replace one plant, and I am so over this, “water it every day” crap. I’m still like a little kid when I see something new appear. Like this Radish!!!
8) Latest TV obsession: There is nothing on TV, so I’m watching the new season of keeping up with the Kardashian’s. Please don’t judge me. I also kind of sort of loved the Hills too. Ok now you can judge me.
9) I’m a pretty healthy when it comes to food. I usually have to force myself to eat my veggies and fruit, but for some reason I can’t get enough fruit lately. I have 4 mangos, 3 kiwis, 1 pineapple, 4 apples, a giant bowl of blueberries, and some strawberries in my fridge right now, and that’s only because we finished up half a watermelon this afternoon.